CMT C551 FASTX4 Bi-Metal Plus Hole Saw – D68x38 L45
47,57 EUR cena brez DDV: 32,99 EUR
PREDVIDENA DOSTAVA DO VRAT
Ponedeljek, 02. 08.
• Perfect round back plate.
• Thick steel body.
• Long lasting construction grade carbide.
• Large chip clearance slots.
• Fast and easy center drill change.
Bi-Metal Plus 8% Cobalt
Premium bi-metal with 8% cobalt provides Xtreme results in performance and up to 50% longer lifetime than the competition.
Special tooth geometry with regular pitch provides a smoother cut and better chip clearance preventing clogging and heat build-up. Teeth are alternate & side set to minimize binding and friction, requiring less feed pressure.
FASTX4 SYSTEM: THE HOLE SAW REVOLUTION!
CMT’s innovative system offers great advantages to all professionals.
X1 FAST LOCK – ALL IN ONE CLICK!
We developed a unique patented Fast Lock System to quickly change between sizes and types in seconds!
It is the only system that allows the hole saw and the pilot drill to be changed without tools.
X2 FAST DRILL – FAST DRILLING IN ALL CONDITIONS!
Our hole saws have unique body geometry and teeth sharpening which provides fast, precise drilling at Xtreme angles.
• Pre-drill at the desired angle;
• Push the hole saw forward back in position and complete the hole.
X3 FAST BORE ENLARGEMENT – UNIQUE SOLUTION FOR BORE ENLARGEMENT!
CMT’s has a unique and fast solution to enlarge your bores. Our innovative pilot drill bit can fit two hole saws, allowing you to enlarge a hole in seconds.
X4 FAST PLUG REMOVAL – EASY PLUG REMOVAL IN ONE CLICK!
No more screwdrivers or tools!
The plug is effortlessly removed by reversing the pilot drill bit.
Operating at higher speeds than those recommended will shorten hole saw life and produce very inefficient cutting.
Apply sufficient feed pressure to aid good chip removal. Reduce the pressure when hole saw becomes hot or if teeth start to clog with material. Insufficient feed pressure will dull tooth points prematurely, but too much pressure can totally destroy teeth.
Cutting oil serves several purposes when sawing in metals:
• it cools saw and workpiece;
• it reduces heat and abrasion, which can shorten cutting life;
• it also helps removing swarf from the cutting surface;
• using a cooling lubricant will extend your hole saw life by 500%.
• metals (up to 1000 N/mm2 hardness),
• mild steel,
• stainless steel,
• non-ferrous metals, aluminum,
• sandwich materials,
• cast iron,
• copper, galvanized sheet metal, brass
• Teeth: alternate and side set teeth
• Total length: 45 mm
• Cutting length: 38 mm
• Recommended speed:
metal: 130 rpm (cutting oil)
stainless steel: 65 rpm (cutting oil)
cast iron: 80 rpm (dry cut)
aluminum: 185 rpm (turpentine)
• The percussion/hammer action mode must be turned off when using these hole saws.