CMT C552 FASTX4 Diamond Dry Hole Saw – D25x35 L45
69,53 EUR cena brez DDV: 49,99 EUR
PREDVIDENA DOSTAVA DO VRAT
Torek, 03. 08.
• Perfect round back plate.
• Thin diamond cutting edge with superior lifetime.
• Special side holes.
• Fast and easy center drill change.
DIAMOND GRIT PREMIUM GRADE
Very well-shaped and extremely strong cubo-octahedral inclusion-free heat-resistant crystals to deliver fast clean cuts up to 10 times longer life. Diamond dry hole saw with continuous edge have been specially developed for professionals that need to drill in extremely hard materials where it is increasingly difficult to drill with conventional hole saws. These hole saws guarantee excellent performance and superior lifetime even in the hardest materials.
FASTX4 SYSTEM: THE HOLE SAW REVOLUTION!
CMT’s innovative system offers great advantages to all professionals.
X1 FAST LOCK – ALL IN ONE CLICK!
We developed a unique patented Fast Lock System to quickly change between sizes and types in seconds!
It is the only system that allows the hole saw and the pilot drill to be changed without tools.
X2 FAST DRILL – FAST DRILLING IN ALL CONDITIONS!
Our hole saws have unique body geometry and teeth sharpening which provides fast, precise drilling at Xtreme angles.
• Pre-drill at the desired angle;
• Push the hole saw forward back in position and complete the hole.
X3 FAST BORE ENLARGEMENT – UNIQUE SOLUTION FOR BORE ENLARGEMENT!
CMT’s has a unique and fast solution to enlarge your bores. Our innovative pilot drill bit can fit two hole saws, allowing you to enlarge a hole in seconds.
X4 FAST PLUG REMOVAL – EASY PLUG REMOVAL IN ONE CLICK!
No more screwdrivers or tools!
The plug is effortlessly removed by reversing the pilot drill bit.
• tiles (porcelain, gres, quarry, etc.)
• hard stone (granite, marble, etc.)
• artificial stone (Okite®, Silestone®, etc.)
• Total length: 45 mm
• Cutting length: 35 mm
• Recommended speed: 1500 – 4000 rpm
• The percussion/hammer action mode must be turned off when using these hole saws.
• We recommend the use of a high speed drill (minimum 14V).
• Always pre-drill with the center drill to achieve the best results, center drill reduces the risk of slipping of hole saw.