CMT C553 FASTX4 XL Multi-Purpose Hole Saw HW – D65x152 L168 Z3
107,35 EUR cena brez DDV: 79,99 EUR
PREDVIDENA DOSTAVA DO VRAT
Torek, 03. 08.
• Perfect round back plate.
• Long lasting construction grade carbide.
• Large chip clearance slots.
• For drilling deeper holes.
• Fast and easy center drill change.
Cutting teeth are made of a special formulated construction grade carbide which provides a 10-times longer cutting life.
As a result of the latest technology, teeth are secured to prevent any breakage during impact with hard materials.
The plug is effortlessly removed thanks to the innovative slots.
FASTX4 SYSTEM: THE HOLE SAW REVOLUTION!
CMT’s innovative system offers great advantages to all professionals.
X1 FAST LOCK – ALL IN ONE CLICK!
We developed a unique patented Fast Lock System to quickly change between sizes and types in seconds!
It is the only system that allows the hole saw and the pilot drill to be changed without tools.
X2 FAST DRILL – FAST DRILLING IN ALL CONDITIONS!
Our hole saws have unique body geometry and teeth sharpening which provides fast, precise drilling at Xtreme angles.
• Pre-drill at the desired angle;
• Push the hole saw forward back in position and complete the hole.
X3 FAST BORE ENLARGEMENT – UNIQUE SOLUTION FOR BORE ENLARGEMENT!
CMT’s has a unique and fast solution to enlarge your bores. Our innovative pilot drill bit can fit two hole saws, allowing you to enlarge a hole in seconds.
X4 FAST PLUG REMOVAL – EASY PLUG REMOVAL IN ONE CLICK!
No more screwdrivers or tools!
The plug is effortlessly removed by reversing the pilot drill bit.
• soft, hardwood and plywood
• chipboard, MDF, veneered, laminated and table top (pre-drill the laminate/melamine by using left-hand rotation for clean finishing)
• gypsum, plasterboard, fibercement board, Eternit®
• plastics (Trespa®, PVC, nylon, polyester)
• fiberglass and acrylic glass
• soft tiles, solid bricks and bricks with cavities, aerated concrete blocks, lightweight aggregate blocks and breeze blocks, soft density lime-sandstone building blocks (max 30 N/mm2 hardness)
• Teeth: 3
• Total length: 168 mm
• Cutting length: 152 mm
• Recommended speed:
wood and MDF: 500 rpm
PVC and fiberglass: 350 rpm
masonry, bricks: 350 rpm
soft tiles: 300 rpm
• Use the recommended speeds to get optimum lifetime.
• The speed affects the hole quality.
• Always pre-drill with the center drill to achieve best results.
• The percussion/hammer action mode must be turned off when using these hole saws.
• For hardness >30 N/mm2 use the diamond dry hole saws.