Straight Guide Clamp – 1270 x 50 mm
NI NA ZALOGI
60,99 EUR cena brez DDV: 42,99 EUR
NI NA ZALOGI
• Made of high-strength and durable extruded aluminium.
• Lighter and stronger than any other clamp on the market.
• Scale in mm for accurate cuts
• T-connectors extend possibilities of various applications.
• Easy to use, easy to operate, quick clamp change.
The fence can be used in a number of ways. As a support for accurate cuts with a table saw, when routing or for drawing and sketching. It can also be used as a fence on a drill or a router table. You can also use it as a clamp to press materials when glueing. The jaws will firmly hold the workpiece along its length, however, with less strength than traditional clamps specifically made for this purpose.
The fence is made of low duralumin profile, it’s highly durable, strong and accurate. The Straight Guide Clamps can be equipped with additional accessories, like a set of connectors that allow linking the two fences together, extending their use to a quick-clamping jig.
Available in three different lengths. The Straight Guide Clamp is 50 mm wide. Plenty of accessories that extend the use of these clamps are available.
• Package dimensions (LxWxH): 85x8x3,5 cm
• Weight: 1,03 kg