Titebond Cold Press for Veneer Wood Glue – 3,78 l
48,79 EUR cena brez DDV: 33,99 EUR
PREDVIDENA DOSTAVA DO VRAT
Torek, 01. 12.
• Specifically formulated PVA Wood Glue for Cold Press laminating.
• Economical alternative to contact PU glues.
• Prevents bleed-through on open-grained wood veneer.
• Open/Closed assembly time – 15/20minutes.
• Bonds wood to solid woods, particle board, MDF & plywood.
• Interior use only.
The PVA glue Titebond Cold Press for Veneer is a high-quality, economical alternative to contact cement for large-scale bonding of veneers to flat surfaces. It is specifically formulated for cold press laminating of wood to solid woods, particleboard, MDF, plywood and other porous materials. Titebond Cold Press offers a moderate speed of set, a translucent glue line and contains none of the harmful or corrosive fumes typical of most contact types of cement. It also prevents bleed-through on open-grained and unbacked wood veneers. It’s easy to clean up with a damp rag and is solvent resistant.
• Type: Modified Polyvinyl acetate ( PVA ) emulsion
• Use: Interior
• Open time: max. 15 mins
• Total assembly time: 15-20 mins
• Setting time: 24 hours
• Operating and storage temperature: 10° – 30° C
• Bond strength: EN 204 / D2