Titebond II Premium Wood Glue D3 – 3,78 l, Plastic Bottle
54,89 EUR cena brez DDV: 38,99 EUR
PREDVIDENA DOSTAVA DO VRAT
Ponedeljek, 28. 06.
• High strength water-resistant glue.
• Ideal for interior and exterior use.
• D3 Water resistant.
• Strong initial tack with fast setting.
• Ideal for radio frequency (RF) and Hot Press gluing systems.
• Bonds stronger than wood.
• Solvent resistant.
• Universal use – glues wood, fibreboard, HPL and chipboards.
• Easy clean up with water.
Titebond II Premium Wood Glue is the only leading brand, one-part wood glue that even passes the strict EN 204 D3 water-resistance specification. It is ideal for exterior woodworking projects, including outdoor furniture. Titebond II Premium provides a strong initial tack, fast speed of set, superior strength and excellent sandability. Titebond II Premium is easy to use and is also resistant to harsh weather conditions. The glue is easy to clean up with a damp rag.
• Type: Crosslinking PVA
• Use: Interior & Exterior
• Open time: max. 5 mins
• Total assembly time: 10-15 mins
• Setting time: 24 hours
• Operating and storage temperature: 10° – 30° C
• Bond strength: EN 204 / D3
H315 Causes skin irritation
H319 Causes serious eye irritation
Keep out of children’s reach. Use protective gloves/eye protection.
AFTER SKIN CONTACT: Wash with plenty of water.
AFTER EYE CONTACT: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if you have them and are easy to remove. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Seek medical attention/treatment.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.