Titebond Liquid Hide Wood Glue – 118ml
19,51 EUR cena brez DDV: 10,99 EUR
PREDVIDENA DOSTAVA DO VRAT
Ponedeljek, 02. 08.
• Ready to use form of pearl glue.
• Type – Natural Protein Emulsion.
• Excellent sandability and creep-resistance.
• Suitable for Wood and Cloth.
• Suitable for Interior use only.
• Can be reversed if required by heat.
• Slow set allows precise assembly.
• Unsuitable for long storage once opened.
Titebond Liquid Hide Glue is the first hide glue to be offered in a liquid, ready-to-use form. It requires no mixing, heating or stirring. Professional woodworkers use Titebond Liquid Hide for its long assembly time, exceptional strength and unique crackling effect on wood.
Titebond Liquid Hide provides superior creep-resistance, offers excellent sandability and is unaffected by finishes. Its sensitivity to moisture allows for easy disassembly of parts, a critical benefit in antique restoration or the repair of musical instruments. Ideal for all restoration work, repairs and construction of musical instruments, veneering, etc.
Due to the unique properties of this glue, we suggest purchasing the required amount for the job in hand, rather than storing for long periods of time. Once opened, must be used.
• Type: Natural Protein Emulsion
• Use: Interior
• Open time: max. 15 mins
• Total assembly time: 30-60 mins
• Setting time: 12-24 hours
• Operating and storage temperature: 10° – 30° C
• Bond strength: EN 204 / D2
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
Keep out of children’s reach. Use protective gloves/eye protection.
AFTER SKIN CONTACT: Wash with plenty of water.
AFTER EYE CONTACT: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if you have them and are easy to remove. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Seek medical attention/treatment.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.