Titebond No-run, No-drip – 473 ml, Plastic Bottle
23,17 EUR cena brez DDV: 13,99 EUR
PREDVIDENA DOSTAVA DO VRAT
Torek, 10. 08.
• High strength dispersion glue.
• Interior use only.
• Short fixation time.
• Bonds stronger than wood.
• Higly resilient to high temperatures.
• Resistant to most solvents.
• Excellent sandability and may be painted over.
• Universal glue – suitable for wood, fiberboard, high-pressure laminates and chipboard.
• Easy clean-up with water.
Dispersion glue with quick fixation, dries real quick. Ideal for gluing of decorative mouldings and other projects that require a quick, no drip fixation. Easy to use, quick to dry while allowing sufficient even up of parts. Excellent for both porous and semi-porous materials.
Use on: wood, fibre board, MDF, plywood, HPL and chipboard, fabric and leather.
Type: Dispersion glue PVA
Open Time: max. 3-5 minutes
Total assembly time: 10-15 minutes
Setting time: 24 hours
Operating and storage temperature: 10° – 30°C
Bond strength: DIN EN 204 / D2